What are stem cells?
The basic definition of a stem cell is an undifferentiated of a multicellular organism that is capable of giving rise to indefinitely more cells of the same type, and from which certain other kinds of cells arise by differentiation.
In simplest terms, stem cells are your body’s internal repair system. Stem cells are the foundation cells for our bodies, and the repair injured tissue and replace that are damaged everyday. Although we are all born with a plentiful supply of stem cells, both the number and functionality of those cells declines as we age.
There are several different types and sources of stem cells, each one with its own distinguishing characteristics:
• Fetal/embryonic stem cells: This type of stem cell is found in embryos between three and five days old and have the magnificent capability to divide into more stem cells or transform into any type of cell. Embryonic stem cells are the literal beginning of human life. These stem cells are not used in stem cell therapies in the United States, as their use is both morally debatable and highly illegal.
• Amniotic fluid stem cells: Extracted from the amniotic sac of a growing fetus, these stem cells are vital to human development but not ideal for use in therapies. They carry a large concentration of cellular debris, making them inconsistent and difficult to verify via cell counts.
• Placental stem cells: Soured from the placenta, these stem cells are similar to amniotic stem cells; they are not particularly useful for therapy due to cellular debris and varying concentration.
• Autologous stem cells: These are existing stem cells from within your own body, collected via a surgical procedure. Unfortunately, the process is expensive, invasive, and often high-risk, making autologous stem cells an option that suits few.
• Infiniti Matrix: Infiniti Matrix has emerged as the gold standard for stem cell therapy, derived from thoroughly screened human umbilical cords collected after the live birth of a healthy baby from a healthy mother. They are consistently concentrated, potent, robust, and tailored for therapies to serve specific needs and goals. Another advantage is that it is a safe and simple procedure, with a foundation in accepted medical practice and the versatility to suit a diverse range of individuals.
What is stem cell therapy?
Stem cell therapy has unlocked exciting new possibilities for regenerative wellness, radically changing how we pursue wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. At its core, Infiniti Matrix Therapy is based on the idea that our bodies already hold the power to repair, regenerate, and restore; it’s simply up to us to discover how to activate that power on a deeper level.
Using Infiniti Matrix, it is now possible to recharge your body’s internal repair system, fighting back against disease and degeneration. This allows us to take a more proactive approach to long-term health, empowering us to support our body’s optimal functionality without the need for invasive procedures or prescription drugs. Healing, strength, and regeneration are already encoded in your DNA – all you have to do now is equip your body with the resources it needs to achieve its fullest potential.
Get Stem Cell Therapy at Alpha Alternative Care Center
Get stem cell therapy at Alpha Alternative care Center under the care of a Nurse Practitioner. Alpha Alternative Care Center is passionate about supporting you on your individual health journey; our team is dedicated to transforming lives through the power of Infiniti Matrix stem cell therapy. Schedule your consultation to see is Stem Cell therapy is right for you.